Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Short

This blog is a bit short, perhaps because it is unfinished. I'll get back to you later.

I've got no time for people with no time.

Sometimes I think about the past, sometimes I think about the future, sometimes I think about the present. They are all unknown quantities in some form or another.

For a split-second last night I thought there was an intruder, but it turned out to just be me. But the question is - what was I doing in the garden?! What is a split-second? Is it like a split pea? Or a banana split? I am told that in Vienna, chocolate covered bananas are available. What I want to know is, is the chocolate hard or melted.

This one goes out to my avid reader, at least there is one - just so you know, I had pasta for lunch, and not you, but then I think you probably would have noticed that I didn't have you. Oh and thanks for giving me all the cravings today. You blue-meany.

Oh and by the way, my magazine now has 16 watchers and a bid of £1.24. I think if it makes a significant profit, I may have to have a celebratory pizza, until I realise I don't like them.

There's only so much happiness in the world, and they're hogging it. That's not how happiness works. It so is. What's happened to the Muller?! - You probably won't get this unless you happened to be watching the same DVD as me, which is, all in all probablity, highly unrealistic.

Are you gonna go my way?

1 Comment:

  1. WhiteRabbit said...
    There are lots of things covered in chocolate in Vienna.
    If you stand still too long they cover you in chocolate too.
    Very philosophical. I like how you start with telling us that it is a short blog, as if you knew before you wrote it. is anything ever finished? the past is still happening in eastern europe and distant space time. But past is more knowable than the others. The present keeps changing what time it is and the future is always on the way.
    I like pepsi and being with Yesss! I wanted bob but I didnt have the necessary bank account at the time.
    the lee ning tower of pizza

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home