Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Quilts

OK, so I think the big news for today is that there is a collection of paintings inspired by Welsh quilts coming to the Rhondda. That's right you heard it here first.

Next up in journalism scoop of the year, we have have been sent on a mission to cover a strike at the museum. I'm expecting the Pulitzer won't be far behind!

Today I caused a bit of a debate in the Bible shop. Considering I'm an atheist I think this is pretty good going. This was nothing to do with my non-belief, it was of course over plans which have been rejected by the Church in Wales to let women be bishops. (
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7325877.stm) Whilst one guy in the shop argued that women had no right to be in authority over men, another suggested that all people were created equal and God is neither male or female. Right on. They're probably still discussing it now. I wonder if they sell many Bibles in their shop or just spend all day discussing such matters. Anywho - for more info on that check out the Viewpoint section of the Echo tomorrow - I know you'll all be rushing to get it!

And in other news, some guy from Bangor has designed a new set of coins released by the Royal Mint today. It just doesn't get any more exciting that.

Ciao chums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home