Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Happy

Well what a fabulous day. Not only was the weather glorious all day long, but it was generally a nice day all round.

This morning me and Hannah got down to the museum to cover today's hot story, the strike. Oh yesss folks this is the journalism I signed up for! Woo-hoo. In all seriousness, we got a by-line out of it so it turned out to be pretty exciting. Although I'm not sure the people in the paper shop saw it that way when we started squealing because we saw our names.

Not only this but doing our vox pops only took about 30 mins today, compared with the 3 hours it's taken before. We must be getting good at this.

Then the best news of course, I got accepted onto the postgrad. I think it's obvious what's happened, they've heard through the grapevine about this blog and thought it would be a crime to waste such obvious writing talent and they've had to snap me up! Woo-hoo.

So that was a good day all round. Oh and I had a Cornetto. A strawberry one.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home