Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Some debates I have had today:

#1 - Which is better, capitalism or communism?

#2 - Which is better, central religion or a central
human?

#3 - If a child says something that is factually wrong, should they
be corrected, even if the real fact is beyond their academic
knowledge?

We probably had some more, but I'm finding it hard to recall now.

We also went to the National Museum of Wales today. This gets the thumbs up from me on the Amy-scale of Museum ratings. I am quite the connoisseur now, so the museum should be pleased. After covering the museum strike a couple of weeks ago, I am fully in agreement with their concerns. I especially liked the natural history section of the museum because it had a wooly mammoth that moved, dinosaur skeletons and a large basking shark. All of these scared Jen, which amused me. They didn't have any of the really famous paintings by the impressionists, but they did have all the famous impressionists. In the end, I've decided this is a good thing, because I've seen a lot of the famous paintings in other galleries.


Today I am also scrabbling about the place desperately trying to find things to sell. The problem is, whereas one man's junk is another man's treasure, I think in my case, it's just all junk. In all probablity it needs to be thrown out completely and I should start again. Or perhaps not start again. That would be probably be best. But hey, that's far too idealistic.


I typed in "Elle 2008" in eBay, expecting to find the magazine selling for 50p, but hey, I'm getting desperate here, and was shocked to find the current subscriber's edition featuring Madonna selling for a whopping £32. Within seconds I had added my listing, but mine will probably only fetch 32p. Naturally I will keep you updated on its progress.

*NEWSFLASH* - The previously listed item sold for FORTY-ONE pounds. Would you Adam and Eve it - and I was about to chuck it out.... I'm praying mine fetches the same...


Having said all that, this week I am mostly being anti-consumerist. But just so you know, I'm sticking with capitalism. Go figure.

So ends another blog, I can hear the sigh of relief from here.
Au revoir. x

1 Comment:

  1. WhiteRabbit said...
    I think capitalism is the least worst system we have come across, the one that has failed the least.
    I like religion because the suckers pay me
    what was the other question? Oh, kids, yes they should be corrected thats how they learn surely?
    i'm unashamedly capitalist, as were we all to become communist, it would then only take one capitalist to bugger it up
    therefore, if you're asked to fight a war that's over nothing, it's best to join the side that's going to win!
    Do i win?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home