Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Break


I'm sorry to have to say to all my numerous fans that this blog is taking a break whilst I mosy on over to Budapest.

But hopefully this means that I will have plenty to report upon my return.

My photo blog will also not be updated until Tuesday, but feel free to look at my other photos on the page until then ;-).


You can look forward to more stunning wordplay such as the following extracts from the past week's blog:

"The onion is better than anything we've got to offer in this country now" (9th April)
"I lost my bus-ticket and thought I'd have to pay again, then I found it" (9th April)
"Here is a picture of a cat" (8th April)
"She's got a face I'd like to slap" (7th April)
"The best thing about this is getting to eat a Marks and Spencer's sandwich" (6th April)
"I had a Cornetto" (3rd April).

I think you'll all agree, with phrases like that, you won't be able to wait until this blog returns.

Until then,

Peace be with you. xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home