Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

One

OK, so apparently it's a good idea for a writer to actually write things. How quaint. What's next? A doctor that actually doctors? Well I never.

Anyway, as this is the first "blog", it's bound to not be very good, but then that's life I suppose.

Supposedly we should steer clear of telling people what we had for breakfast on these kind of things, but what if what we had for breakfast was extraordinarily interesting, for instance, what if one had consumed a paving slab, I would find that interesting. Maybe that's just me.

I suppose in times to come I may use this to reflect upon the news of the day, so let me think, is there anything I'd like to comment on for today.... Hmmm... it's interesting all this business about the immigrants, its as if somebody up there thought I know, we need a nice headline for the Express and for its readers to be validated in jumping up and down and shouting, "I told you they were all a waste of time." I hope they're happy.

My "photo blog" continues... if you are bored one day and think, I know let's check out what Amy's been doing today, you now have a variety of outlets in which to do so - you lucky lucky people. There is of course here, and for visual fun and delight my flickr page at... http://www.flickr.com/photos/25000504@N06/sets/72157604232954498/. That's the album "photo of the year..." if you're even more bored, check out the reject album... woo hoo!

Anyway, I'm guessing I should probably go and do something a bit more constructive so there is is something more interesting to write in this time.....

Ciao for now Amigos. Peace and love.

P.S. - What kind of maniac would write their blog in the font "Webdings"? - Discuss.

1 Comment:

  1. WhiteRabbit said...
    I've never found that Doctors doctor in the dictionary sense of the word, but as our language evolves, I guess it has changed it's meaning to "prescribe antibiotics"

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home