Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Well well well.

What a cool night last night - I think it's obvious the music is gonna be up to standard when they're playing the Rolling Stones when you get in! By the time I crashed in I'd been up for 21 hours! But I wasn't even tired. Fabulous.

It was the last day at the Echo yesterday - even though I'd only been there for the grand total of 4 days it felt almost like I'd worked there for months. Now I'm sad to leave it. Aw. Having said that, it's a sobering thought seeing my face in the paper this morning. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek. I have to agree with Hannah's sentiments that if anyone ever mentions the word Hot Topic to me again you won't see me for dust! Making us do 11 yesterday - now that was just cruel!

No reverse chicken nuggets last night either, so that is always a bonus I find! Although I'm slightly worried because I found the fork from my takeaway in my bed this morning. I wonder what it was doing in there.

Anyway - more serious matters. Is new media killing journalism? There's a question. I think the answer is not really - but that's not very definite. Should we be more definite? I don't know...

Another topic for your delectation - what is the role of children in war torn environments?

Don't worry I'm not becoming all pious and thought provoking... it's for some competitions I'm contemplating enterings... although at this precise moment all I want to do is slob out on the living room floor. But hey ho. What can you really do?

So Doctor Who's back tonight - i think we know certain JOMEC lecturers will be loving that. I for one will be watching to look out for signs of nationalism and patriotism. After all the Doctor seems to owe his allegiance to the Brits despite being an alien. I wonder what the Daily Express would have to say on that conundrum. One of Britain's biggest icons - not even British. But then hey, what's new?

What I really need now is a flux capacitor. I think that would help with several conundrums I am now facing.
1. I have not finished my draft dissertation. Oh dear. That's not good.
2. I want to go back to simpler times.
3. I would not have spent so much money on books, DVDs or clothes.
4. I would have remembered to check who won the Boat Race.
and 5. I would have thought about writing this better so I would have had a better number five.

But then as we all know, I say have no regrets. I mean I have about a million regrets, but yeah. Don't have any!

Some things for you to contemplate:
1. Is Doctor Who British?
2. To what use would you put a flux capacitor?
3. What do people mean they refer to 'simpler times'?
4. Why is pink so frequently associated with girls?
and 5. Is there anything better than walking into a club and hearing Brown Sugar?

Discuss.

And that's all from me today. So until next time.

Peace and love xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home