Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.


Regular fans of this blog may have noticed it's gone a bit quiet lately.


Some of you might be deluded enough to think this is because I've been out having a life, or perhaps doing some work. Well you'd be mighty wrong.


I think after essay time last week, I lost the spirit to write, coupled with the fact I was only reading literature based on media events and so on, wasn't condusive to a great blogging atmosphere. But I'm going to come back, and this time with a vengeance - just as soon as I can, I promise.


Me and Jen have promised to make a CD previewing our music tastes, it has to fit on to one audio CD - I don't know how to cram my 9 days worth of music into 80 minutes, I'm not quite it's possible. I've been faced with quite a few possible conundrums - what if I pick a song that I like, but I don't like the rest of the artist's catalogue - does this suggest that I do? Plus, today's choice could be very different from yesterday's choice, and a million times different from tomorrow's. I don't think it can ever truly be narrowed down.


Secondly, I'd like to make this blog more interactive. If anyone has a good topic for me to write about, please let me know by commenting on this blog, or by just emailing me or phoning me, I promise I do want to speak to you as well, I love you all.


So give me coffee and TV, I'm off to read something for inspiration.


Peace out. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home